Monday 28 July 2014

Story time

An annoying boss, a bikini, and a fake illness.

When I was working I heard foot steps from the end of the hall I turned around to see who was coming the door made a crackling noise then thats when I saw my annoying boss with his snaky eyes looking straight in to my eyes "shoot shoot shoot" I whispered I turned back to my desk and started to pretend that I was working.
Then I heard the foot steps become louder and louder then I heard a thump on my working desk he said 
"hey have you seen all of our employees"
"No Cough"
"Ok them"
"Well get out of here our work is gone for a bit until we find them"
"Ok"
I went home and called my boss and said I was sick he believed me amazingly when I was watching Tv I found
a card of free time to do I went to the party and all of the workers that work there was in bikini I couldn't believe but I just dived in and enjoyed the party then I saw my boss walked pass with his angry eyes again then he started charging at us we thought we were dead then he dived in.





No comments:

Post a Comment