Child Safety Handbook
Chapter 1 Personal Awareness
Part 2 - Health p23 - 30
1. What edition of the Child Safety Handbook is this?
2. Where does the information in the CSH come from?
New zealand nutrition foundation √
3. What is a disclaimer and why is there a disclaimer in the CSH?
A disclaimer is when you are the one to take responsibilitythe disclaimer is in the CSH because they want the parents and take action to there kids √
4. What are 3 medical conditions which can develop as a result of being overweight in childhood?
5. What is the recommendation for R
watch Tv 2 hours a day √
- rewards for good behaviour?
Healthy treats √
- number of meals and snacks per day?
2 healthy food a day√
Have food that has low salt
Reduce fat milk
6. True or False?
- Boys have more body fat than girls False
- Being a vegetarian can affect your iron levels True
- Children under 4 years old shouldn’t eat raw carrots From not choking
- It is safe to store leftover food in cans No
9. How many times a day should you brush your teeth?
2 once a day
11. Do the word creator task on page 40. Write your words on the page.