For each of the following political parties
Your own choice of party
1 policy you think is a good policy. Copy and paste the policy. Say why you think it is a good policy.
- Good: Boost defence spending by $535 million over four years from Budget 2014.
- I think this is a good policy because they are using money to get better equipment and more cops so we will be more safer around the town.
- Good: Labour will give our kids more one on one Time with their teachers by reducing class sizes.
- This will give us more room when we are doing work and walking around
Internet MANA will introduce a government-funded breakfast and lunch programme into low decile schools to ensure all children are fed and able to learn each school day.
This is good for the kids that do not get any food at home because they don't have any money
Every home and business would have cheaper, faster Internet to reap the 21st century benefits of new technology and the Internet for families and businesses.
This is good for my family especially my dad because of his work he needs it to finish it and its good for the people that have no internet and laptops.
1 policy you think is a bad policy. Copy and paste the policy. Say why you think it is a bad policy.
- Bad: Maintain the Racing Safety Development Fund – giving $1 million a year to race clubs around the country
- This is a bad policy because they are wasting $1 million just to give it to racing clubs they do not need that money
Labour believes health outcomes should not be predetermined by location, ethnicity or ability to pay. Good healthcare is the right of all New zealanders
This is not fair because its only over 65 and mostly old people are rich
1 policy which will affect YOU directly. Copy and paste the policy. Say how this policy will affect you.National
Give every school high quality ultra-fast broadband and faster broadband to ensure
This will help us learn because we need internet to do our work
commit $183 million to a comprehensive Youth Employment Package to ensure all New Zealanders under the age of 20 are in work, education or training,
This will help us to learn and get more equipment to help us learn from what they have gave us
Find 3 political words or phrases which you don’t know the meaning of. Copy down the sentence and underline the word.
e.g.commit $183 million to a comprehensive Youth Employment Package to ensure all New Zealanders under the age of 20 are in work, education or training,
Focus ACC on rehabilitation, injury prevention, and streamlining processes, while maintaining high levels of service.
Use any further fiscal headroom to get debt to 20 per cent of GDP debt earlier than 2020.Clarify the meaning of the word or phrase in this sentence and the meaning of the whole sentence.