Tuesday 14 October 2014

Punctuation missing 1


It was a monday morning. I just got woken up by my mum to get ready for school. I got out of bed and reached down for my uniform but it wasn't there. I looked under my bed under my pillows but I couldn't find my uniform anywhere. "Kaidin, have you gotten in the shower yet"
"No mum I cant find my uniform" 
"Well you better find it quick or you will be going to school in your onesie" 
"But mum I cant find it anywhere it’s like its just disappeared" 
"Oh sure just like all your other stuff huh kaidin," I got a note to go to school with to say that my uniform is lost and that I have to wear mufti just for today. Which was a pain because every teacher I walked past asked why im in mufti and where my uniform is. So I just showed them the note and moved on. 

When I got home I went to go grab my iPod from where I always put it but I looked and that wasn't there either I yelled out to my mum "Mum have you seen my iPod"
"No but do you know where did you last put"
"No Mum, if I knew where I last put it do you think id be asking you where it is"
"Just trying to help," I thought to myself that ill try to find it later. So I run into my room to go on my PS3 but surprise surprise it’s not there 
"Mum" 
"Oh what now kaidin" 
"I know you're up to mischief tell me where all my stuff is" 
"Kaidin do you really think I would hide your uniform away from you so you would go to school in your onesie, Now what’s gone missing now" 
"My PS3 the whole thing, the controller is here but not my HDMI cable, power cord or my Elgato.

I really couldn't be bothered looking for all my stuff because it will take me hours. So I just thought of going for a bike ride I walk outside to get my bike and I couldn't believe it my bike had no tyres. By this time I've had enough I went up to my mum

No comments:

Post a Comment