Monday 10 February 2014

How to be me in a school morning

1. my mum comes In and opens the window Just put the cover over your head.

2.  My mum  says "wake up" every time its so annoying I just ignore her.

3. Then my mum drags me on the floor and I say "ok ok i'm up".

4. If its 7:15 I skip my breakfast and get ready but if its before I get 4 Wetbix It put it in a bowl and then I put milk and It eat It.

5. Every time when I brush my teeth my sisters are always doing there and putting makeup on Like they are in girls collage theres no boys there "girls these days" I say to them. 

6. Then I go down the stairs and put my lunch In It then I walk out a door In the cold air.

7. Then my families cat follows me on the road so I kick It and It runs away then I'm ready for the day


No comments:

Post a Comment