I am a Year 8 student at Tauranga Intermediate School, New Zealand.
Sunday, 16 March 2014
Fines for not wearing life jackets
1. Who is the main person or group of people in this news article? Mr Norman is the Hawke's Bays harbour master. (A water policeman)
2. What was the key event from the news article? People charging them if they are not wearing life jackets
3. Where did this event take place? Hawke's Bay
4. When did this event take place? March 11th 2014
5. Why did this event happen? Because there weren't people wearing life jackets.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Daily blog post
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)