Wednesday 26 March 2014

Home work

Complete this proofreading task

Directions: fill the blank with either it’s or its.
  1. __It's___ about time you showed up!√
  2. It was __its___ first time out of the cage.√
  3. __Its___ feet were covered with sand.√
  4. Get up, __it's___ time for school.√
  5. I’m glad to see you; __it's___  been a long time.√
  6. __It's___ important to study hard for tests.√
  7. The bear protected __its___ cubs.√
  8. __It's___ my turn to go down the slide.√
  9. The dog felt great with __its___ new hair cut.√
  10. __It's___ too late to eat dinner.√
  11. My car is old and __it's___ paint is peeling.
  12. The bird realised that the wind had blown __its__ nest away.√
  13. The game came to __its___ conclusion.√
  14. Turn down the music, __It's__ hurting my ears.√
  15. 14/14


Make a one minute video on 'How to do a household chore' and upload it to your blog (via YouTube).

2 comments:

  1. Nice video :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video, Hamish. You were very well prepared and I found the scrolling instructions helpful. The shark is amazing and I need one!

    ReplyDelete