Sunday 22 June 2014

Internet scams

Summarise who this letter is from, who it is to, and what it is about.
Her name is emily park and this is to unknown. This is about a scam that a US citizen has been scammed by it she has lost US 74,000 +  for the past years. The scammers were from Africa 
that she has been one of the victims from the scam She is 66 years old and she live at the reside here in Centreville Virginia U.S.A.

What are 2 reasons you know that this letter is a scam.
Maria has sent out a lot of different emails about completed content
She has a lot of races Indian, Philippine, American and she has another email that says google email.com

Give 3 pieces of evidence (excerpts of sentences) that prove that this letter is a scam.
1. Please contact Mrs. Maria Farnandez through her email address (mariafarnandez@katamail.com) or you can as well reach her on her telephone number which she gave to me directly (+234-9094654395)

2. The only Money I paid after I meet with Mrs. Maria Fernandez was just $250.00 for the ownership paper
 works.

3. From: Emily Park <annie@luckyconcord.com> and then she has (emilypark381@yahoo.com).


Describe a scam or prank you have heard about or been subject to.
I got an email that has said that I have one a free i pad I was really excited but when I clicked it. It asked me some personal questions so I quitted out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment